Senior Compliance Analyst (Minn/St.Paul, MN/LasVegas/Peoria,IL or KC)
|Location:||Kansas City, MO/Minn - St.Paul, MN/LasVegas, NV/Peoria, IL, MN|
|Benefits:||Offering a competitive benefits package to our team members is a top priority. Our team members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long-term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||MidCountry Financial is a financial services holding company with its home office in Macon, Georgia. Several of our companies and the services we offer are located in the Midwestern part of the United States. Our largest subsidiary, MidCountry Bank has offices in Southern Illinois, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, and in Las Vegas, NV. Other subsidiaries include Heights Finance in Peoria, Illinois and Pioneer Services in Kansas City, Missouri.|
We are currently seeking a Senior Compliance Analyst to join our team in the Kansas City area, the St. Paul/Minneapolis, MN, the Las Vegas, NV area or Peoria, IL.
This position is responsible for lending compliance review primarily for consumer and mortgage lending. Responsible for development and implementation of training, monitoring and procedural materials and for review of lending-related forms, disclosures, advertisements and lending product changes. Also responsible for assisting the Risk/Compliance Manager and other team members to ensure the entire company's compliance with applicable state and federal lending laws and regulations and related company policies and procedures; coordinating regulatory compliance examinations; and regulatory CRA functions. Take a leadership role in the department and in company projects and committees.
MidCountry Financial Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
|Duties:||1. Implementation of the annual compliance plan as it relates to lending.|
2. Performs compliance reviews of various departments within the division; drafts reports detailing scope of review, results and recommendations for corrective action; follows up activity to ensure that corrective action has been taken.
3. Develops and updates compliance review work papers; compliance procedures, training materials and implements portions of the compliance training program.
4. Performs reviews and/or assesses various analyses regarding the division's application and lending patterns and/or regarding customer activity and assists in CRA activities.
5. Involved in reviewing new systems, procedures and products and advertisements to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and in revising compliance procedures as necessary.
6. Serves as resource regarding compliance questions and issues; keeps abreast of and maintains knowledge in all applicable regulatory provisions.
7. Provides compliance support to all business units; monitors regulatory changes and assists with the implementation of new or revised regulatory provisions.
Additional Duties: Assists in due diligence efforts; managing outside audits/reviews; works with other holding company subsidiaries regarding lending compliance activities.
* Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or related
* Experience: 3-5 years
Management experience and skills; self-motivated; independent thinker; proficient in MS Office and other standard software applications; understanding of information technology and how it relates to and impacts the compliance function; banking or regulatory compliance experience; proficient in interpreting complex regulatory provisions; extensive knowledge of consumer banking laws and regulations; detail oriented; excellent oral, written and analytical skills and abilities; ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees; ability to travel.
* Master's Degree in law or business
* Certification: Compliance Designation
* 5 to 8 years
Knowledge of statistical sampling techniques; experience with process and quality management techniques; strong knowledge of systems and data base management.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.